donderdag 14 december 2006

Jeanne


I'm working on a list of the best songs of 2006 (FS-related, ofcourse), and a highranking fille on that list will be Jeanne Cherhal. I think her album L'Eau is one of the best I heard this year. Next week I will do a countdown. If those lists are your thing, check out my good online-friend Alexandre's line-up.

Thanks to René, I got hold of the 2005 Tôt ou Tard compilation featuring duets from all artists of the ToT-label. On it is a beautiful duet between Françoiz Breut and Bastia Lallemant, that I will post later. Jeanne is doing it with no less than four guys. A funny electropop-ditty with Franck Monnet, a Dream-A-Little-Dream-ish ballad with Thomas Fersen, another threesome with JP Nataf and Lallement and a tender team-up with grandmaster Jacques Higelin.

Jeanne Cherhal & Franck Monet - Tout le monde se sert dans mon assiette
Jeanne Cherhal & JP Nataf & Bastian Lallemant - Luna
Jeanne Cherhal & Thomas Fersen
Jeanne Cherhal & Jacques Higelin - La rousse au chocolat

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love Jeanne in "Le Soldat Rose":
    "pour que personne ne nous achète,
    faut faire semblant d'avoir une sale tête,
    pour rester ensemble c'est fastoche,
    soyons trop chers soyons trop moches"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't like the "Soldat rose" song very much... But "Tôt ou tard"compilation is great ! Thank you for the link, too ;-)
    T SOM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I am listening to JC streams on the tôt ou tard website a lot - looking forward to snapping up 'l'eau' and especially '12 fois par an' at fnac when I go on holiday next week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. HI,
    One more : Albin de la Simone et Jeanne Cherhal - Ces mots stupides.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen