woensdag 25 oktober 2006

Projet Piano (11): Amélie-les-Crayons


Guestposttime again. René on Amélie-les-Crayons:

After I heard this song on a compilation CD I knew why I love the combination of the piano and the voice. That's why it is impossible to omit Amélie-les-Crayons from Projet Piano. The piano plays a major role in almost all songs by this band from Lyon, in the south of France. I thought of choosing another song to mention here, but this one strikes me as the most beautiful again and again. It's a tender way to say goodbye. To whom or what is your own interpretation…

Amélie-les-Crayons - La valse du danseur du lune

1 opmerking:

  1. Thanks for this choice.

    An amelie's fan.
    Amelie is a geat singer and her shows are great.

    Excuse my english

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen