maandag 16 oktober 2006

Projet Piano (3): Fawzilla

"One sunny day in the Parisian suburbs my dad took me to a neighbour who was teaching piano. I remember sitting at her old brown Yamaha and discovering my first love. My mother took me to the local Conservatoire where I learned amazing romantic composers pieces such as Chopin's Nocturnes, Rachmaninov's preludes and Beethoven's Sonatas." So writes the gorgeous Fawzilla on her MySpace-site. She's a Parisienne, but living in London right now, a city she was obsessed with as a child. Her career has yet to take off, but with a brilliant song like Comment y Croire in her sleeve, what could go wrong? She has a husky voice, skills behing the 88 keys and looks at those lips, people. Don't you want her to sing all night to you, preferably in French?

Fawzilla - Comment y Croire

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooi liedje! Over pianodriven gesproken... Ik wacht met grote spanning de komende postings af...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the Elvis Presley cover, but i've already told her ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. beautiful song. lookin foward to witness that live and direct =)

    Racine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful girl, great voice. You don't the songs to end...I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen