zondag 7 september 2008

Peppermoon video

Peppermoon - Apres l'orage

Pierre from Peppermoon writes: So... I met Carol Jakob last january in New-York, after I fell in love with her first animation movie 'Layers'.
We met at the Kinokunya bookstore's cafe, on Bryant Park (they make macha frappucinos !!).
We talked about shooting a video for peppermoon, but nothing much happened until this summer... and when I received the first sequences, I really didn't regret at all. I'm very proud of her work, it stands out, it's very personnal, different and unique.
Actually, if I had the money now, I'd ask her to shoot videos for other songs right away.
I'd love to give these videos on our forthcoming debut album - because I think we should give a little extra to people who still buy CDs. We're gonna see how to make it happen.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah, finally an artist who thinks of us, the people who still buy CDs ;-)

    Remarkable clip indeed. Don't stop making great music, then we'll keep buying CDs.
    And I'll keep watching those clips on the internet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen