zondag 9 april 2006

Tout Doux


Edmond V. not only mailed me both the Drapeau Noir-versions (see below), but also a live rendition (radio-recording) of a song that I was looking for really bad: Tout Doucement by Vincent Delerm and Keren Ann. People who think Keren (pictured right) can ony sing sad, depressed songs, should listen to the playful, teasing way she sings this Bibie-cover with chansonnier Delerm.
First I thought Tout Doucement was a Blossom Dearie-cover, Feist did that one on her succesful Let It Die album. But as said, Vincent & Keren do the one by Bibie. There are more songs with Tout Doucement in the title, like this one. And this one.

Keren Ann & Vincent Delerm - Tout Doucement
Bibie - Tout Doucement (merci à Wouter & Natachka for sending me this mp3)

Feist - Tout Doucement
Blossom Dearie - Tout Doucement

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello,

    "Tout doucement", single by Bibie is a song from the 80's. You can listen it on : http://www.titours.be/radio.blog/?autoplay=24

    A bientôt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. 4tout doucement' was the very first record I ever bought with my own money.
    Yay!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Is it only me thinking that Vincent Delerm sings like Brigitte Bardot?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen