dinsdag 13 maart 2007

Coralie Clement, Stereo Total



On a quick note: a new compilation of Stereo Total has just been released, called Party Anticonformiste. It features a lot of favourites, but almost no covers. Cosmonaute (orig. from Monokini) is a nice bleeping slow song.
Unrelated, but nice to know: It seemed like Coralie Clement (pictured) vanished from earth: her official site is deleted, no new additions to her MySpace, and no word (well, I'm not hearing anything) yet from her third album, apparently called Toy Store. Then she reappears on a song by Brazilian guitarplayer Toco, on his first album for the always stylish Schema label she sings a very sweet duet, a reprise of La Contradiction from Coralie's album Salle des Pas Perdus.

Stereo Total - Cosmonaute
Toco & Coralie Clément - Contradiçào
Coralie Clément - La Contradiction

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Great,
    Thanks for posting as I was wondering what Coralie had been up to. Lovely stuff....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks for all the great music!

    To show my appreciation here's an alternative version of Stereo Total's song, hope you don't have it yet :)
    Amour Spacial.mp3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Merci Earth! Did you see your blog (rip) got mentioned in the GQ magazine article? Check presslinks in sidebar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice, let's hope mademoiselle Clement will appear on our radar soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. My aunt introduced Coralie's music to me recently. She has an absolutely gorgeous voice. I hope she will re-appear shortly as I have a feeling I will have to get the third album for my aunt.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen