maandag 22 mei 2006

Voilà L'Été (6): Desirelss

Longtime friend Erwin is à la recherche du temps inconnu:

Patient: "Doctor, everytime I hear the song ‘Voyage voyage’, I receive this sensation of being in a open pink jeep cruising Senegalese villages sporting classic ray ban specs…the next moment I find myself walking bare foot along the shores of Indochine, the sleeves of my oversized blue blazer are rolled up to the elbows. Then it’s dark, the ocean breeze plays with her big plastic earrings as shiny lips near mine, an orange streak of rouge across her cheek."

Doctor: "Wow, is it already on Filles Sourires?"

Desireless - Voyage, Voyage

see the video here

2 opmerkingen:

  1. How that song has aged....
    I checked out her website to see what she's been up to - I was quite fond of Desireless at the time of 'voyage' and I was pleasantly suprised by a new song 'p'tit bisou'. Very different.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey, they wonders of the interweb!
    Back when it was first released, a friend had this and I loved it, but I didn't have a record player so I didn't get 'round to getting a copy. I have it now, yeay!
    There's also the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6uzUgTbV0c&search=desireless

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen