dinsdag 1 april 2008

Sound of C mix



When thinking of my favourite filles, I noticed that a lot of them have names starting with a C (either their first or last names, or in the case of Coralie Clement, both). When planning a mix for springtime, this was a good theme. Hope you like it too. Again, it's one big file, 46 minutes long.

Filles Sourires Sound of C mix. Download from HERE.

Tracklist:
Printemps - Cecile Hercule
Ton Ombre - C++
Les Filles Exotiques - Caroline Thomas
Jeunesse Affamee - Pauline Croze (acoustic version)
Canicule - Jeanne Cherhal
Pour La Nature - Barbara Carlotti
Gospel with No Name - Camille
Le Mal Aimé - Clarika
L'Impasse - Coralie Clement
Le Raison de plus fort - Soy Un Caballo
Daniel et Nicole - France Cartigny
Les Panneaux Blancs - Liz Cherhal
Apprends-moi a en Rire - Marie Cherrier
Le Vent dans les Voiles - Marina Celeste

In other news: if you're into Stevie Wonder, you might want to check out the mixes I made with my boogie-down-pal Dewey, over HERE.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. lekkere mix!
    meer van dit moois.
    groet, peter

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. mmm I love a good Filles Sourires mix. I'm still listening to the 80's mix you did a few months ago.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I'd know nothing about this wonderful music if it were not for you, thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen