zaterdag 5 januari 2008

Dates you might want to know about

January 9: I am guest in Cantina, Jaap Boots' radioshow on Radio6. Two hours of my favourite music. You can tune in online.
February 1: Jane Birkin plays Paradiso, Amsterdam. I'm dj-ing that night.
February 16: Chick Habit party in De Nieuwe Anita, Amsterdam. Featuring Guuzbourg, Natashka and very special gueststar Thomas Deligny.
March 15: Soirée Gainsbourg in Petrol, Antwerp. Featuring dj's Guuzbourg, Louis Katorz and Pierre Elitair.
April 12: Chick Habit party in De Nieuwe Anita, Amsterdam, featuring Guuzbourg, Natasha and very special gueststar Thomas Bohnet.

Speaking of Natasha: she has a wonderful giveaway contest on her blog. Check!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I'll be there in Antwerp,
    i'm going to buy some tickets this week!
    Yeah, looking forward to it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I want to be there too :)

    So much to plan! 2008 is going to kick derriere!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen