donderdag 31 januari 2008

Marine Boreale


A laudanum overdose. Maybe not the first theme that will spring to mind to write a jolly song about, but Marine Boreale (and songwriter Joachim Jannin) did just that. The first time I heard Overdose de Laudanum, suddenly everything went pink. Then yellow. Then I smelled blossoming trees, I heard the birds sing and I felt a strong urge to get the wife 'n kid and bike past the green flat fields in my neighbourhood. When I opened my eyes again, I saw my beatific smile in the reflection of the office-window. I did not take laudanum, but it sure felt that way.

Marine Boreale - Overdose de Laudanum

1 opmerking:

  1. I just discovered this site a few days ago while searching for Marine Boreale on google. So, when I saw her picture today I was ecstatic. But I was wondering if it would be possible for for you to repost the two Marine Boreale mp3s from August. I missed those downloads and would be very grateful to have one more opportunity to download them. Thank you so much!
    Great site.
    -Noah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen