woensdag 28 januari 2009

Ludivine Sagnier


Any chance I get to post about gorgeous Ludivine Sagnier, I take. While selecting tracks for the upcoming Gentils Garçons-compilation (the testosteron variety to Filles Fragiles) I came across 33 Tours, an album by Alex Beaupain. Posted about him before, also in combination with Ludivine Sagnier. But I didn't know he also recorded this album, and asked Ludivine, Clothilde Hesme and Chiara Mastoianni to join him on Comme La Pluie. Husky heaven! In the upcoming weeks, I will post more male/female duets that I bumped into. See a great video by Ludivine here.

Alex Beaupain, Ludivine Sagnier, Chiara Mastroianni, Clothilde Helme - Comme la pluie


In addition to the Oh Canada-month on this blog, Let Me Like It blog has a great post about Wintermitts, from Vancouver.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you for this, I'm looking forward to some proper male French pop, because so far I only have female artists (some of whom I discovered through your site, so thanks). There is of course Doriand or Readymade FC, but apart from that mostly girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, God... Is nothing sacred anymore?! ;p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. That's from the Sountrack Les Chansons D'Amour... there are some great duets from Louis Garrel & the actrices too

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The song in this post is not from the Chansons d'amour soundtrack. See tracklist here: http://www.enorazik.fr/alex-beaupain/les-chansons-d-amour-2.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It was in the movie though. Strange that it is not on the soundtrack then.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. http://www.fnacmusic.com/album/331f2e5b-222c-4bd7-b6d7-38e37c251d5d.aspx

    it is featured on this Les Chansons D'Amour soundtrack btw
    I see it's the deluxe edition. There are some other versions about as well, from other movies, but I do remember it from the movie when they are with her parents, and she stands in front of the window and they all sing blahblah...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. As long as Ludivine is on it, it's allright with me.
    Thanks Guuz!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh Canada Month being almost over,
    may I suggest that you have a look at Mara Tremblay's latest album cover. Not as nice as Ludivine Sagnier's picture but nice fille fragile nonetheless. Check it out at: maratremblay.com.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen